30 Before 30 (v3)

Thanks to my recent trip to Hamburg, I’ve just TWO more countries to go until I complete my 30 Before 30 Challenge, yippee! Here’s a little recap of the 28 countries I have visited to date:

Australia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Turkey
USA

With only 283 days (not that I’m counting) until I turn THIRTY it is a good job I’ve got a two country honeymoon to help me finish the challenge…and obviously if the chance arose to hit my target before then I’d be super happy but the odds are pretty low currently I think!

As always, if you have any queries about any of these countries just shout and I’ll try to help!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Mel & Suan February 22, 2017 at 2:22 am

Great stuff! We don’t think we hit 30 countries by 30…
    But we sure enjoy “collecting” them too planting our flag on these countries!

• Reply A Little More About Me – Wonder Here Wander There February 28, 2017 at 1:02 pm

[…] year I’m aiming to complete my 30 Before 30 challenge – the deadline is 30th November […]

• Reply The Year I Touched My Toes April 21, 2017 at 8:40 am

So what are the honeymoon countries to be? Louise

• Reply WonderHereWanderThere April 21, 2017 at 8:41 am

It is allll a surprise, my fiancé has booked the whole thing!! So excited!!

• Reply The Year I Touched My Toes April 21, 2017 at 8:46 am

Lovely..nothing like a surprise.

• Reply Semi-Adventurous Travelers April 28, 2017 at 11:34 am

My husband was in charge of the honeymoon as well and we ended up in Dominican Republic, it was awesome. Maybe I could aim for 50 countries before 50????
    ohwhatajourney.com