30 Before 30 – Completed!

With our honeymoon hosting the final two countries of my 30 Before 30 challenge it is now complete! And with about 6 weeks to spare ๐Ÿ˜†ย South Africa and Mauritius were the final two, and so toย recap I have now visited:

Australia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Turkey
USA

Now, 40 Before 40 anyone?!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

• Reply Dhawal Pagay November 7, 2017 at 5:13 am

That is quite an impressive list of travel conquests. But you havenโ€™t visited India as yet. One addition to the 40 before 40 on the cards possibly?

• Reply Mel & Suan November 7, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Congratulations! Start working on the next milestone?

• Reply WonderHereWanderThere November 7, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Indeed – a mixture of 40 Before 40 and ticking more off the Bucket List – I’ll get there with both, one day at least!!

• Reply easterntrekker November 7, 2017 at 8:20 pm

You are going to beat my goal soon .

• Reply Caterina November 11, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Well done on completing the challenge! I love your blog, so I nominated you for the Liebster award! I hope you’re having a nice weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply 2017 Travel Reflection – Wonder Here Wander There December 29, 2017 at 3:35 pm

[…] also got to tick a few bits off my Bucket List and completed by 30 Before 30 Challenge, […]

• Reply Sarah April 11, 2018 at 7:47 am

Impressive list. And I like the idea of 40 before 40… but with about 8 weeks to go, I might struggle at that ๐Ÿ˜‰ but I totally will start counting countries now to see how many I actually visited so far ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Reply lpowell321 April 11, 2018 at 8:45 am

Do, it’s amazing how many you can rack up without realising! The Been app is quite useful if you want a record on your phone ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Charlie March 18, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Congrats!! That was originally my goal too! Although I upped it to 40 before 30. I am 30 in 2 days, and am now on country 41 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Charlie