What’s in store for 2018?

“What’s in store for 201?” I hear you ask! This year’s travels begin pretty early on with intermittent trips on the horizon for near enough every other month…exciting!

I’ll be hitting up the below over the course of the next year:

Edinburgh
Bristol
Cardiff
Guernsey
San Francisco
Poland

There are also other trips in the works (Asia and South America topping the list 🀞🏻) so watch this space! There are many exciting places to see and things to do, I can’t wait to get started! Keep an eye out for the write-ups afterwards too.

Here’s to a very happy 2018 – HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Mel & Suan January 3, 2018 at 6:55 am

Happy 2018!
    Guernsey sounds fabulous! if only we could stowaway in your suitcase! LOL.

• Reply Image Earth Travel January 3, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Sounds great!
    Many thanks for stopping by and following my Travel and Photography site. πŸ™‚

• Reply WonderHereWanderThere January 18, 2018 at 1:11 pm

You’re more than welcome! You take some lovely photos πŸ™‚

• Reply Image Earth Travel January 18, 2018 at 1:34 pm

Thank you! I’m old school and do minimal or no post-production. πŸ˜‰

• Reply egodiary.com January 18, 2018 at 1:01 pm

Poland is also on my 2018 list. Of course, all the others that you mentioned, I would for sure want to visit some day. I have put on my list only European destinations, but who knows, maybe we will also step out to others continents as well.

Julia

• Reply WonderHereWanderThere January 18, 2018 at 1:12 pm

Do you know where in Poland you will visit?

• Reply egodiary.com January 18, 2018 at 1:33 pm

I haven’t purchased any tickets yet, but I think Warsaw would be the first to see. Sometimes in Spring-Summer, to be sure to get some good weather. I have friends who in September or Early Spring only had rainy days and cold:)